Celebrate and share the World Environment Day!
World Environment Day (WED) is an annual event that is aimed at being the biggest and most widely celebrated global day for positive environmental action. WED activities take place all year round and climax on 5 June every year involving everyone from everywhere.
Help promote WED by sharing the WED messages, please visit the UNEP website here or read more about the WED activities in the UNEP press releases by clicking on the links below:
- Globe Gears Up For World Environment Day Celebrations
- Mongolian Gold Miners Put Health before Wealth
- Smallholder Farmers Key to Lifting Over One Billion People Out of Poverty
- In Host Country Mongolia, World Marathon Record Holder Patrick Makau Kicks Off World Environment Day 2013 Celebrations
- Cutting Food Loss and Waste will Benefit People and the Environment, Says New Study on World Environment Day